BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 25, 2011

recent relationship status

mmm..
this has been troubling me
for quite some time..
and recently,
I finally got what I've wanted..
and I think that was..
2 weeks ago?
Yepp...
He finally said that we're well
kinda together?
mmm...
Sadly
happiness doesn't stay that long..

So,
his ex fb-messaged me and told me
this thing
that I guess..
changed everything?
mm...
I dont know if he's cheating on me
or should I say
messing around with me?
At first,
I was really shocked..
I dont know what to think..
I dont want to think that
all these time
is just a dream...
I dont want to find out that
the one guy that I opened myself to
and the one relationship that I put all the trust and love in
is just a dream..
I dont know what to do now..
Talked to a friend about this
and my friend wants me to reply to his ex..
but I know that
if I do that,
I'll ruin the rest of his school days..
He only has 2 weeks of school left..
and VCE exam is just around the corner..
I dont want to ruin his Year 12 AND his VCE..
Since they go to the same school
and see each other everyday,
I guess the best person to leave or to let go
would be me?
ARGHHHHH..
This is very frustrating..

mm...
talked to him about this..
and..
he thinks that it's better if we just be friends..
friends, huh?
mm..
So yeah..
that's how my dream ended..
Been asleep for quite some time..
Should wake up and face the reality now..
Time to let go?
and move on..

When I was asked
if I have a superpower, what would I want it to be
for the school profile,
I really had no idea..
But now, I do..
I wish I have the ability to erase memories..
That way,
I won't have to feel this way..

0 comments: