BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 7, 2011

Pool

So,
basically
I just wanna make this short..
Mm..
Met up with Tommy..
Went to Monash Uni with him..
it isnt as asiany as he said it is..
HE LIEDDD!!
grr..
mmm..
I guess uni life is prettie interesting?
Monash is..
very different from what I expected?
There are actually trees around the campus :O
Mm..
Maybe Monash isnt that bad after all..
Mm.. Monash or Melbourne?
Greattttt..
decisions decisions decisions..
anyways,
this pool place is UNDERGROUND :O
Kinda interesting but scary at the same time..
:/
Yeh..
I feel uncomfortable in unfamiliar places :/
That's why poor Tommy had to come all the way to Glenny
and catch the bus with me to Monash >.<
If you're reading this, THANK YOU!!
:P
he also gave me tonnes of chances to like..
win?
but..
yeh.. failed >.<
stupid balls are too tiny..
no.. stupid holes are too tiny..
gahh..
but still..
despite losing every single game
I had a good day, I guess?
had CHICKEN~~~ :D :D
and walkin around Monash Uni is prettie interesting :D
I felt like..
mm..
How should I explain it?
Like a kid being brought into a HUGE HUGE HUGE LOLLY STORE..
Wait..
does that mean I'm a kid?
:O
>.<
Mm..
Kinda felt like a kid today >.<
But meh~
It was fun :D

0 comments: