BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 3, 2011

thank you~

mm..
this is just a list of people I'd like to thank
>.<
Feifei~
Thanks for being there for me whenever I'm sad
or upset..
Somehow, your jokes
no..
YOU
make me laugh/smile no matter how bad the situation is..
Mm..
Maybe it's because of the nickname you give me?
Reminds me of my grandparents
>.<

Tommy~
You're right..
I shouldnt have done it :/
I did go over the top..
I dont know..
stress and this is defs not the best combination..
Thanks for making me realize it
before I make a bigger mistake..

Zhi~
LOL..
You are the most innocent person I've ever met..
Probably the nicest as well..
For a friend that you met at summer school,
you're always willing to lend your ears
and talk me through stuff..
and gives me spesh answer guides
etc etc..
The way you perceive things..
mm.. I wish I can see things like you do..
>.<
I guess that's why you're the
House Captain
Peer support buddy
Top student of your school
MR SMARTIE PANTS THAT ACES EVERYTHING
AND HOLDS EVERY SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE
geeez..
greedy much?
:P

Ryan~
Well..
I really dont know where to start..
I've never met a guy who would do this much for his ex..
Well.. I have, I guess?
But he's not my ex or anything..
So I wouldnt know..
Since Year 10, you've been the
closest person to me
and the first person I've ever gone out for 2 years with..
LOL.. wow.. 2 years.. who wouldve thought that it's possible :P
and after breakin up
you stayed by my side
becoming the best-est friend I've ever had..
You stay up till 3am with me just because I cant sleep..
You rush to the station to meet me coz you thought I sounded sad on the phone..
Thank you so much..
Youve showed me that
ex's can be best friends too..
Thank you..

Mmm..
Yana, I dont know if you'll be reading this
but if you do,
I dont know?
I just wanna apologize for not replying your msges on fb?
I dont want to be like.. enemies with you
especially now seeing that we both have VCE exams in..
less than a month :/
I know how short tempered I am..
If I do reply you on fb,
I know I'll affect your friendship/relationship/whatever you have with Adrian?
and we'll probably be enemies too >.>
that sucks a lot >.>

P.S as for the bloggie in malay, it's basically about my TSFX chem lecture..
nothing important
:P

0 comments: