BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

betrayal

Who would've ever thought this will happen to me..

Who would've thought that you're the one who planned everything..
When I first found out about it,
I thought that I should give you some time to tell me about it..
or to explain about it..
or at least make up any stupid excuses for it..
Waited for the whole day.. the whole night..
Nothing..
This morning, I tried to be happy..
tried to be myself..
hopefully you'll tell me something?
Seconds.. Minutes.. Hours have gone passed..
Ah wells..
I'll ask?
Little did I know your answer was,
"Why should I tell you?"
I swear that was the last time I can ever look at you the same way..
I doubt I'll be able to trust you from now..

I'm not pissed that you didn't tell me...
I made up excuses for you...
Your boyfriend wanted you to help..
He begged you to help..
But.. You know what?
What hurt me the most
was the fact that..
YOU complained with us that he's coming..
YOU told me that you dont want him to come..
YOU told me that you dont know who brought him..
ALL THIS TIME.. YOU PRETENDED TO BE UPSET ABOUT IT..
Honestly.. I couldn't tell..
After all this time, I couldn't tell..
That's the scariest bit..
I don't know if you'll do that to me again..
If you can lie so easily about it
and you don't think that something's wrong..
I dont know.. I dont want that to happen to me again..
I'm really disappointed.. and pissed..
Not at you.. At myself..
For trusting you from the beginning..
For thinking that you're a good friend..
For calling you my bestie..

0 comments: