BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 21, 2011

'Coz when a heart breaks, no it dont breakeven

lots of things happened lately..

I don't know what to do anymore..
I've spent my whole life
hating people who hide stuff from me..
but..
lately..
I found out that a lot of people around me..
especially those who are really really close to me..
have been hiding things from me..
Hmm..
I don't know what to feel..
Worst of all..
I cant hate this person..
I tried.. but I couldn't..
What can I do now?
Why do I have to find out all these before UMAT?
finding out 2 of my really really close friends
hiding stuff from me in 2 days..
Why cant you all just.. keep hiding them from me?
Why do you all have to let me find out about them?
Why can't you all tell me before I find out myself?
Tell me what to do?
Show me a way out?
Please?

0 comments: